- The Dealer must have a showroom large enough to accommodate the franchise or franchises they wish to represent and this would be between 70m2 -150m2.
- The Dealer must have a dedicated wholly owned workshop facility in order that the dealer can manage and carry out service and repairs as an integral part of his day to day operation. The workshop must employ the correct number of staff to support the sales volumes expected for the franchise or franchises and make staff available to attend the necessary training courses once the franchise is agreed.
- The Dealer must purchase all the franchise special tools required as indicated by our Regional Aftersales Managers.
- The Dealer must provide a Parts Operation for internal and retail customers, the service must be able to offer an off the shelf basic parts stock availability. In addition the dealer must also provide a facility for customers to order parts to be supplied within a reasonable time scale.
- The Dealer must undertake to install Exterior and Interior Corporate Identity, prices to be determined after a site survey.
- The Dealer must be able to secure a Stocking Credit line with our Funding provider and if necessary provide a Bank Guarantee as security.
Procedure to get dealership of Piaggio Vehicles:
1. Please fill in all the sections in the proposal form that attached in document section.
2. Please ensure that the application form is complete in all aspects. Incomplete applications may get rejected by PVPL team.
3. Please submit all relevant documents in support of the information provide along with the documents detailed in last page.
4. Email a copy to [email protected] / [email protected] with all relevant documents (In case of additional information, you may please attach enclosures)
5. Submit the printed copy of the completed form along with all the required documents at the following address:
Channel & Business Development Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited
4th Floor “Kumar Orion” Opp. St. Meera’s College Koregaon Park road
Pune - 411001 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91-20- 30574100
6. The applicant acknowledges that copies of all documents, photographs etc. furnished by him to PVPL in the process of applying for dealership will henceforth become a property of PVPL and will be retained by them for their records.
7. The applicant has made full disclosure of all the information required in this application and all the information given by him is true in all respects. The applicant further acknowledges that any misrepresentation, whether intentional or unintentional, in the information submitted in the connection with the application shall be grounds upon which PVPL may eithera) Decide to no longer consider his application, or b) Immediately terminate any dealership agreement executed by PVPL with him or the dealer company designed by him.
8. PVPL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever and the decision of PVPL shall be final and binding on the party.
9. Please note PVPL stands for “Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited” in the form.
10. Please sign and stamp on all the pages of application form and documents before submission.
11. Please super scribe the envelope with; “Dealership”.
Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited
'SKY ONE' 8th Floor, S.No.210, Final Plot No. 72, Town Planning Scheme, Yerwada No 1, Kalyani Nagar,
Pune - 411006
Email: [email protected]
Dealership Enquiry Email: [email protected]
Export Enquiry Email: [email protected]